As an experienced HR Specialist, you are sparring partner on a tactical and strategic level for issues related to the employability of employees. You are able to translate the need for employability into objectives and solutions, so that you enable the manager to be able to deploy employees optimally and effectively and thus provide added value to the results of the company.
Working in an innovative, challenging and international working environment in which you collaborate with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
The multinational company provides engineering solutions to clients in the oil and gas, telecommunications and infrastructure industries to contribute to a liveable world.
The company is an international organization with many career opportunities in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Maintaining the working conditions policy up to date and developing a working conditions toolkit
- You also manage and evaluate contracts with the occupational health and safety service and other reintegration partners
- Responsible of absenteeism & prevention instruction workshops for managers
- A sparring partner for managers with complex absenteeism and performance cases
- Acting as a contact person for individual and team coaching
- Developing a toolkit for the performance process
- Being the contact person for disciplinary action or dismissal (not voluntary)
- Conducting internal investigations following complaints from employees and / or managers. You provide advice that leads to approach and solutions
- Identification and communication of trends to HR management and the business based on analyzes of data and own insights
- You are an enthusiastic HR professional with around 5 years of relevant experience, preferably gained in a strong maritime, technical and IT oriented (international) environment
- You are also in possession of a completed HBO in Personnel & Labor with a broad knowledge of the Absenteeism Law, WWZ, dismissal law
- As a discussion partner for management and employees you demonstrate empathy and you can avoid / resolve a conflict with a good assessment and problem-solving ability. You mediate between manager and employee in a friendly, convincing and honest manner
- You have a vision of your field that you can communicate effectively and enthusiastically. You have excellent communication, social and advisory skills, act proactively, think critically and are result-oriented
- A good salary and good secondary employment conditions
- Good pension plan
- Collective health insurance
Just as important as:
- A pleasant, open and above all informal corporate culture
- Space and appreciation for initiative and the many opportunities for personal development by following courses