Adams Multilingual Recruitment specializes in matching multilingual and native speakers with exciting job opportunities in international companies in the Netherlands and abroad. The company was established in 1997 and has experienced gradual but steady growth ever since. With offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, Adams has an experienced team of international recruitment consultants all of whom are committed and passionate about making the right match between candidate and client.
At this point of time, we are expanding! And we are excited about this journey ahead! We are therefore looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active, organized, people person to join our team as an HR & Recruitment Administrator. You will be joining a truly international and dynamic team of people who are passionate about what they do!
- A recent graduate or a starter looking for a new opportunity in the recruitment or HR field
- Passionate about working in an international environment but still wish to use your Dutch language as an essential part of your role
- A good relationship builder. You get along with people from various cultures and would like to work within a positive and motivated team.
If this sounds like music to your ears then perhaps this is the role for you!
- Working together with your direct colleague and manager to ensure that all administration/support needs are met for both temporary employees and our internal team
- Sharing the responsibility of temporary employee contract administration and processing of weekly salary payments and invoices via our automated system when required
- Meeting new temporary employees for their temporary contract explanation when necessary
- Help in keeping all temporary employee administration up to date and secure
- Preparation of necessary HR/recruitment oriented monthly reports
- Working together with recruiters/client contacts and providing support when needed
- Assisting the sales & recruitment teams with client (contract) administration & job fair coordination
- Answering the general telephone, managing the general inbox, ordering of office supplies
- Working closely together with the administration team to make sure that the office is running smoothly in all areas
- Fluent or native Dutch speaker with excellent written and spoken English
- Accurate and organized
- Team player and a positive attitude to challenges and ad-hoc tasks
- Affinity with reports
- Understanding of payroll administration & sickness registration is an advantage, but not a must
- Experience or knowledge of CAO’S (ABU) would be beneficial
- Experience of working with FlexService/HelloFlex would be welcome
- Willing to learn
- Ideally suited to a recent graduate or someone with 6-12 months experience in a supportive role
We can offer you:
- Relevant in-house and external training
- Good salary and secondary benefits
- 8% holiday allowance
- Free Friday lunch
- Excellent work environment
- Fun and international team (16 nationalities!)
- Lots of learning opportunities
- Amazing Team outings - Last year we went to Valencia :)
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you! Please feel free to send your CV and a short motivation to us on email@example.com or call us on 0615561491. We look forward to speaking to you and hopefully having you on our team!