As a HR Project Manager you will report directly to the Senior HR Project Manager. The main focus is on managing HR related projects and initiatives for all countries, supply chain and International headquarters, ensuring a smooth and efficient execution of HR activities and processes throughout the organization.
Well known client from FMCG active in 7 countries with strong plans to boost their international presence. One of key priorities is to develop and implement a strong HR Strategy, focusing on quality, efficiency, innovation and international consistency.
As a HR Project Manager you will manage international projects and their ongoing meetings, communications, action plans and reporting tasks. You will ensure accurate project information and data is securely retained and maintained. Within the role you will be dealing with strategic HR decisions and will play a key role for implementations that involve all countries. On a more operational basis you will support the Senior HR Project manager in any other tasks requested and stimulate project members to actively contribute to the development of new ideas.
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in an international, multi-cultural, country and head office environment
- Proven project management skills. Execute with pace and urgency but with eye for detail
- Self-confident, broad and developed communication skills on business, HR and supplier level
- Proven ability to work in a changing international environment with multiple (senior) stakeholders
- Experience with HR compliancy and risk & control management for HR is a plus
- Skilled in PowerPoint, Excel and Word, experience with SAP SuccessFactors
- Is able to guide and influence decision making to comply with company and HR guidelines
- Change management skills and a drive to deliver results
- Indefinite contract
- 24 paid vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Laptop + smartphone
- 15% discount on all Action merchandise
£ 50.000,00 - £ 65.000,00 /jaar