HR PAYROLL SUPPORT ANALYST
Are you a payroll expert with a back ground in a multinational environment? In this role as Nike’s Payroll support (time tracking) Analyst for the EMEA region, you will play a critical role in ensuring that our employees and managers are accurately using and approving time worked and time off in our automated systems thereby ensuring correct pay and time are provided to our employees.
In this role you will be responsible for reviewing and updating time inputs in close collaboration with our head coaches, employees, HR Advisors, HR Managers and Payroll teams.
This work will include, but is not limited to:
- Proactively reviewing time entries (mainly for our retail teammates) to determine any anomalies that need to be addressed in partnership with the headcoach prior to monthly pay processing deadlines
- Administering any retroactive corrections in the time systems and working with the correct payroll specialists to ensure correct pay processing
- Identifying any time system training needs or usage patterns requiring additional support
- Partnering with HR Advisors to create and deliver necessary training
- Coordinating with the production support and Pay/Time enhancements team on required changes and updates
- Partnering with time system vendor (ADP) on issue resolution, system updates and processing needs
- Track and provide metrics on usage and areas of interest by store. Compile analysis for use by the business to understand trends.
- Partner with the payroll, Store Operations and HR teams to create time system job aids and ongoing training to ensure new athletes and coaches continue to be trained and have access to updated training material and system usage tips
This is why the role is a great match for me:
You are a motivated individual who prides him-/herself with accuracy and determination. You are in possession of a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination in experience and education. Your experience in HR/Payroll is verifiable and supplemented with time system related tasks.
An analytical mindset combined with research and analysis experience is who you are. Preferably you have worked in a project setting before and you are experienced in audit management.
Your verbal and written communication skills are very good and you are able to demonstrate the same skills in the English language. You speak one extra language which is a big plus.
Why do I want to work here?
You’ll work with more than 2700 colleagues from around 70 countries. The company is based on a campus, it’s a dynamic, energizing place to work that reflects the values and spirit of the brand. The campus is located in and amongst numerous parks, cycling lanes and running tracks. Furthermore this package includes:
- 25 vacation days if you work 40 hours per week a full year
- Commuting allowance EUR 0.19 cent per km/max of EUR 6 net per day
- 8% holiday allowance
- Unlimited free access to the gym facilities and 25% discount in employee store
- After 26 work weeks participation in pension plan
- Free access to the online learning platform Adecco Academy
Sounds great, how do I apply?
Apply now via email@example.com and share your English resume, or if you need more information about the team, the company, the role; feel free to give Jasmijn a call at 035-6462670. She will be more than happy to support!