You will have the responsibility for the monthl ypayroll of HQ colleagues in ADP Streamline. In this role you need to have an up-to-date knowledge of all payroll regulations.
One of the world's leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with approximately 1.8 million vehicles under their care in over 30 countries. Core business involves managing the entire vehicle life-cycle for corporate, SME and Private customers, taking care of everything from purchasing, insurance and maintenance to car resale.
* The timely and accurate monthly payroll in ADP Streamline for all HQ
colleagues in Amsterdam. Including the foreign employees payroll, expatriate
administration and 30% ruling.
* Be responsible for all benefits administration including a wide variety of insurances
(health, accidental, pensions administration).
* Provide monthly reports to the administration of the pension fund on pension
* Deal with any questions concerning the salary administration asked by
colleagues, accounting, Tax Authorities and UWV.
* Administer WIA, maternity and leave in the system according to policies and
* Execute final check of travel and expense costs not included in policy for wage
taxation and Work Related Cost Ruling, decide on how the administration needs to
administer these costs and advise in case not compliant with the policy.
Bachelor degree background. Preferably a VPS qualification.
* Experienced knowledge of ADP Streamline. Experience with WorkDay is an
* Proven strength in a complex (foreign employees, identified staff) payroll
administration plus 8 years of working experience.
* Experience of expatriate administration, 30% ruling, double taxation is essential.
* Good working knowledge of wage taxation, social security law and employment law.
* Customer Driven with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels of the business.
* Fluent in Dutch and English language - written and verbal.
* The HR Payroll Specialist vacancy is based in The Netherlands, Amsterdam.
Possibility to grow within a fast paced environment, room for personal development and initiative.