Deze vacature verloopt binnenkort - mis deze opportuniteit niet.
To provide comprehensive and pragmatic operational HR support and solutions to the employees which are aligned with our procedures, values,and are legally compliant.
The company is a leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen and food service equipment. Creators of Japan´s first fully automatic ice maker, range now features an extended line of kitchen and food service equipment including ice makers, dispensers, refrigerators, freezers, and sushi cases.
- Operational HR processes, the full 'hire-to-retire/terminate' cycle
- Own the HEBV monthly salary processing (ex-pat and local payroll processing)
- recruitment process for sourcing and driving candidates to apply, review of new applications, conducting, phone and/or on-site screens, coordnatnion of manager interviews, extending offers and ensure succesful completion of the recruitment request.
- Liasing with department management on the management of employee attendance
- Liaising with employees and managers on resignations and terminations including ensuring compliance with the out-processing checklist.
- Analyse exit reasons and turnover numbers and provide suggestions for reducing turnover.
- Assist manager HRGA with change management during systems', process, and HR project implementations.
- Remain current in HR and employment law to ensure solid, current advice regarding all HR matters.
- Create or assist in creation of all HR reports.
- Create or assist in documenting international HR processes.
- Minimum level of education: University degree
- At least 2 years of relevant international HR and payroll work experience and around 3 years of total professional experience in a commercial setting.
- Systems' savy
- Superior Excel skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch preferably German/French - as many as possible
Good salary + good secundary benefits.