The HR Officer provides full-cycle HR support to our client´s offices, resulting in a smooth and up-to-date process with a high data integrity.
Our client is a bespoke entity management and investment solution which collaborates exclusively with, although is independent from, Morgan Stanley. The parties work together to actively manage several billions of dollars of assets for long term increases to investor wealth.
Morgan Stanley is engaged as investment advisor to funds which invest in Real Estate and other asset types across the globe. The Platform operates many of the corporate entities which form those funds with a best-in-class and pioneering service. The primary role of the Platform is navigating the regulatory and legal landscape while managing the financial reporting and cash flows. The entities are predominantly serviced from the Netherlands, which is where the majority of the 50 or so employees are located.
The Platform is a key driver in collaboration during the investment lifecycle, bringing together commercial, legal and other considerations and, with advice from Morgan Stanley, make informed and responsible decisions. The Platform also provides directors and asset managers, to form part of the corporate management structure of these entities and are therefore the decision makers of the key transactions.
By being employees of the funds, there is an inherent owner mindset which helps drive an exceptional level of care and focus on risks; to ensure a first-class service and keeps investors interests paramount.
- Maintain and update employee records
- Be the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Be the first point of contact for payroll and insurance/pension providers
- Draft employment agreements and contract letters for the different entities
- Process new hires and exits (on- and off-boarding of staff members)
- Manage various HR documents and internal databases, such as holiday, training and sick leave
- Support the HR Manager in the Performance Management cycle
- Update the HR the information system and the HR intranet page
- Support the HR Manager in the preparation of monthly payroll
- Monitor leave and absenteeism
- Generate regular HR metrics reports
- Assist in the recruitment process, i.e. set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the HR Manager
- 3-4 years' work experience in a similar HR role within an international corporate environment
- HBO level education in HRM, Hospitality, Business Administration or similar
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- Strong degree of independence and sense of ownership
- Analytical skills
- Experience with HR software
- A result and service oriented attitude
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- Highly organized and capable to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail is crucial
Our client offers a challenging position within a small team as part of a large international organization with a professional but informal atmosphere aimed to deliver first-class business in a first-class way. We offer a competitive salary, 27 holidays, a contribution-free pension plan and an annual development allowance.
45,000 - 50,000 /jaar