We are looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
Our client is an internationally renown North American automaker corporation active within EMEA. It designs, manufactures, and sells or distributes vehicles within the European markets.
Are you looking to join a professional environment and further develop your skills?
Do you want to work closely with motivated individuals who strive to take the automotive industry to the next step?
This is the right opportunity for you!
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records: such as employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hires' information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Main point of contact to employees' questions
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch & English language skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Possibility to start per immediately
- Attractive salary: €2.500-€3.000 based on experience
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Free parking on location
- Possibility to receive a lease-car for work purposes
2,500 - 3,000 /maand