The HR Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of all HR functions including, but not limited to, employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, organizational development, talent management and employee services. The HR Manager partners with department managers to understand their business needs and provide exceptional service and counseling.
Our client is a leading global provider of advanced analytical instruments for laboratories and online process applications in industries such as refinery, petrochemical, biofuels, environmental, food & beverage, marine, offshore, subsea, and pharmaceutical. To provide its customers with cutting edge technology, leverages significant R&D resources to support its core technologies, including chromatography, elemental analysis, physical properties, ultrasonic, fluorescence, spectroscopy, and microscopy/video imaging. Our client operates as a unit of Roper Industries, Inc. a diversified growth company and a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and the Russell 1000 indices.
- Develops and reports metrics for key HR performance indicators.
- Promotes positive labor-management relations. Represents local management in labor relations, including the negotiation, interpretation, and administration of collective bargaining agreements and/or works council requirements if required.
- Advises and coaches management regarding company policy, legal requirements, and the appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Oversees local Performance Management Program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Oversees local Organizational Development Programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Oversees benefits programs such as health, income protection, financial, and work-life.
- Participants and assists with Talent Management activities. Builds relationships with staffing agencies, internet recruiting companies, colleges, communities and outreach organizations, outsourcing providers, and other recruiting resources to maintain candidate sourcing avenues. Monitors recruiting and staffing expenses, develops metrics, evaluates costs and tracks effectiveness. Identifies any gaps and prepares strategy to address.
- Prepares personnel forecast, and coordinates with managers when applicable, to project employment needs.
- Oversees local salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Ensures accurate and timely maintenance of all human resources systems and local data integrity on a global basis.
You have a degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related field from four-year College or university, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a HR role
- Experience in a US company/culture and experience in a manufacturing company is a must
- Must be able to speak and write proficiently in English and Dutch
- Available for 32 or 40 hours per week
Working in an international environment with great company culture and values.
Attractive salary package