For our location in Helmond where we currently employee around 400 fte we are looking for a hands-on HR Manager (Fulltime 40hrs). A culturally aware professional with a can-do mentality. If you like a fast paced, intense yet dynamic environment where people are key then this is the role for you. This position also holds a place on the local Management Team.
CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. CANPACK Group operates almost 30 plants and presently employs over 6,500 people worldwide with its annual sales that exceed $ 1.7 billion.
CANPACK considers the people - our dedicated, experienced and highly skilled employees - as the greatest asset to the company. This is why we strive to recognize the needs of our employees to ensure that they are happy not only in their role but especially in their work environment. We are determined to offer our employees the best opportunities to develop and progress especially by participation in international projects. We make every effort so that our employees feel part of our organization and its success.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Representing organisation in meetings with Unions; preparing for and leading negotiations with Unions representatives before matter to be escalated to the board of Company.
- Co-representing organisation during Works Council (OR) meetings, dealing with HR related WC enquiries, resolving HR related queries, leading HR related projects.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Manage, coach and guide HR Team (3.6 fte).
- Oversee learning and development policy, led by Senior HR Advisor.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy (this includes employee benefits, job grading, bonus systems).
- Manage and control HR budget (this includes preparation in cooperation with Financial team of payroll and training budgets, control of monthly budget status).
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Support the recruitment process (this may include reviewing job descriptions and reviewing and co-designing interview questions for senior posts).
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Support change management processes
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Leading all HR related projects, both local and as per instructions from Regional and/or Global HR.
- Close and transparent cooperation between HR Regional and Global HR, as well as other Group's sites, in goal to ensure alignment of processes / strategies where applicable.
- Manage contracts and relationships with temporary workers / payrolling agencies.
- Prepare and submit HR related reports to local, regional and global management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation (like implementation of global policies and procedures, as directed by HQ).
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a HR Manager, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record of union exposure.
- Knowledge of the CLA Metalektro would be extremely advantageous.
- Previous experience with working with WorkDay would also be distinct advantage.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- proactive team players with strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, hands-on and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
Market confirm base salary, excellent bonus.