Part time Job
Job location(s): IGMA, ZOR-Zaandam, Deventer & Velddriel
As a member of the HR Solutions Netherlands team, the HR Manager / Employee Experience Specialist will be accountable for the delivery of employee experience HR services, such as onboarding and assimilation, production staffing, workforce planning, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs in various local Cargill sites in the Netherlands. The HR Manager/ Employee Experience Specialist sits on a team of 5 and reports directly into the Employee Experience Lead, based in the Netherlands.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for coordination of the employee experience delivery strategy and the deployment of employee experience services across other markets in the EMEA region. This role presents an excellent opportunity for thought leaders with a consultative approach to transform, improve and solidify HR’s new Employee Experience offering in the local Netherlands’ sites.
Your Responsibilities include:
Partnering with various local business leaders on:
- Implementation and development of Employee Experience services, implementation of valuable solutions tailored to the complexity of individual sites;
- Talent management and development, including coaching and training of local leaders on how to identify, engage, develop and retain top performers as well as improving team effectiveness and performance;
- Change management; manage the implementation and provide leadership on new HR solutions, services and processes;
- Values and culture stewardship; champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes, drive service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies within their locations;
- Thought Leadership and advocacy of the Employee Experience services across local as well as regional Cargill sites;
- Collaboration and interface with Regional HR Leadership to support the development of the strategy for the effective delivery and coordination of Employee Experience activities for the region.
- BA in HR Management or equivalent;
- 5+ years working experience in an operational and/ or advisory HR role, preferably in a larger corporate;
- Experience in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including demonstrable ability to relationship manage across various business levels and functions;
- Strong problem solving skills, the ability to creatively tailor solutions to the right audience;
- Strong business / commercial acumen; understanding of complexity of a multinational, multiple businesses, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Passionate about the HR realm; the ability to innovate and keep up to date with HR trends, initiatives and practices;
- You speak fluent Dutch and English;
- You possess a valid driver’s license and are able to travel to various local sites in the Netherlands on a weekly basis. Preferably, you are based in the Utrecht area.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill