For my client in Dordrecht I am looking for an (operational) HR Manager - full experience with all aspects in HR. You will work together with an HR Admin Assistent.
My client, based in Dordrecht is a young flexible organisation and therefore able to respond effectively to the needs of you as a customer. They work with short lines and motivated professional staff.
Located in 14 countries with 21 offices - each harbouring a team of local experts, backed up by a strong international network. Thus they can tap into a world of knowledge and take care of any facility challenge you throw at them. No matter if you aim to set a new standard in customer service or need help developing a complex project. Since its foundation in 1998, my client has been active in a sector that first had to carve out and conquer its market in Switzerland. The company has taken the next years to repeatedly enlarge her business throughout the rest of Europe. A main characteristic of this evolution is the remarkable rise in geographical locations, which has taken place in a series of periodic spurts. The obvious development of a broad customer base and the current comprehensive portfolio of services covering all the classic fields of
the Facility Management business, are living proof of the company's varied past.
Your key responsibilities are:
* Implementation of an HR policy
* Setting up reporting tools
* Acting as an interface with the finance department by establishing for the latter the statistics
* Good knowledge of administrative management of personnel (employment contract, personnel file, check-in/check-out, administrative document)
* HR advises
* Established knowledge of the Employment Code
* Social insurance expertise
* Deployment of HR procedures
* Bringing social cohesion through various activities in the Netherlands
* Support in the organization of events, team building
* To set up an expense report policy
* Participation in the transversal HR project
* Development of HR tool (Eurécia)
* Payroll management and claims for daily allowances
* Administrative support and HR legal assistance to the managers
As the new HR Manager for my client you enjoy working in a dynamic and growing environment. A company culture where you work closely together with your colleagues.
The successful candidate:
* Has a driving license
* Recognized experience in a similar position
* Graduated in Human Resources
* Mastery of IT tools (pack office)
* Fluency in English
* Good interpersonal skills
* Sense of initiative
On offer for you is a great place to work with an attractive package.
€ 55.000,00 - € 65.000,00 /jaar