For our Benelux HQ based in Breda we are looking for a HR Manager Benelux. You will report to the Human Resources Director.
International retail organisation.
In this leadership role, you will be responsible for all aspects of HR operations for the Benelux and the local HR strategy implementation. You will act as a strategic HR Business Partner supporting the success of the different business units & retail operations, while ensuring quality HR services and the further development of HR and Payroll.
- Lead the HR and Payroll team Benelux, consisting of the employee service center for the Netherlands, Belgium & Luxembourg, Benelux Headquarter and Business Units.
- Responsible for the operational execution and the development of effective, best practice processes and procedures across all entities.
- Manage and analyze HR data and improve monthly data reporting.
- Supports senior management team in employee relations & labour legislation matters.
- Responsible for employee relations, working with internal works councils related to the different entities as well as unions.
- Manage and collaborate in HR related projects, and supporting the integration of existing and future acquisitions.
- Bachelor degree in HR and at least 5 years of experience in an HR management role, preferably in a complex, international environment.
- Retail experience in retail is a plus.
- Payroll experience is essential.
- Sound knowledge of Dutch and Belgium Labor law
- Track record in driving change in a complex, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English, as well as good French language skills
- You have a mature, pro-active approach and you are a strong communicator and influencer
This is a temporary position for the duration of approximately 3-6 months, 32/40 hours a week.
€ 75,00 - € 80,00 /uur