The role of HR Manager is an interesting, operational position, that focuses on ARBO, Case Management, Recruitment and overseeing the Payroll.
The client is one of the worlds bestknown TV Production companies! In the role of HR Manager, you report into the HR Director Benelux. You work closely together with two HR Assistants and you'll be part of a warm, close HR-team.
- Provide full HR generalist support working closely with the businesses and HR Director
- Identifies business needs and responds to issues related to: compensation, benefits, training and development, recruitment, employee relations and ensures timely and appropriate action by clearly guiding the 2 Human Resources Coordinators
- Support and manage all related HR cycles, including performance management, pay review & headcount planning
- Supervise the Dutch and Belgian payroll process
- Address all staffing/Talent acquisition issues in partnership with the businesses
- Effective partnership with the recruitment agencies and coordinate in house recruitment (postings on jobboards, our website and other resources) to source the best candidates. Oversee the overall recruitment process in conjunction with the HR Coordinators
- Employee Relations: Advise, coach and support managers on performance management practices
(including informal performance meetings, performance improvement plans), disciplinary and grievance processes, workingtime LOA, etc. Ensure accurate records are kept
- Case management for sickness and health & safety: will be appointed as the formal Case Manager to ensure that we fulfil all the legal requirements under the so called 'WetVerbetering Poortwachter'. This is to ensure that our processes and actions are in line with the sickness and health & safety regulations
- Compensation & Benefit: Need to be able to explainin depth to our (new) employees (also our expatpopulation) about the Dutch social security system and our compensation & local benefits packages
- Manage salary review and promotion & adjustment processes: Assist in putting together businesscases as required, work with the C&B team to obtain accurate benchmarking information and appropriate approval
- Ensure HR Coordinators have accurate data in a timely manner regarding any staff changes (starters& leavers, promotion & adjustments, merit increases and benefits) to ensure they are accurately
- Support the HR Director on any restructure and redundancies processes if required by the business
- Ownership or supervise projects on an ad-hoc basis together with the HR Coordinators (such as new Intranet site, audits, equity handling, pension changes,local projects,initiatives etc.).
Profiel van kandidaat
PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree (HBO) or equivalent;
- 6-8 years of working experience in a similar position including significant experience in large international groups with complex matrix organization;
- Excellent Dutch & English fluency (both written and oral communication);
- "Case Management" (sickness and health & safety) experience and knowledge in The Netherlands;
- Recruitment experience;
- Experience in Dutch payroll and the Accounting implications behind this payroll (need to be able to explain the Dutch payroll components and salary output to Finance team members, who don't have experience of Dutch payroll);
- Knowledge of Dutch labors laws & experience in handling terminations & disciplinary
procedures in The Netherlands is a must;
- Experience of Belgian legalcases is a good to have;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office & system literate;
- Good planning and organization skills(multi-tasking);
- Result orientation with a hands-on approach;
- Excellent communication skills & diplomacy;
- Accurate, rigorous & analytical;
A great HR Managersrole in an interesting, dynamic matrix organization! The vibrant office is based near to Amsterdam CS.
Please note it's a fulltime position.
€ 55.000,00 - € 65.000,00 /jaar