Are you the Excel wizard who wants to work at the European Headquarters of one of the biggest sport’s brands? We are looking for a German speaker who is looking for a new challenge. In this role you will support the HR Benefits team in various administrative tasks for the Central and Easter European region.
What does the role involve?
- Data entry of all kind of leaves (maternity, sick etc.) in the system
- Handle invoices of vendors
- Support in calculating bonuses
- Working with huge Excel data files applying pivots, V-lookups etc.
This is why the role is a great match for me:
- Fascination for Human resources and experience in administrative support roles
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources or similar
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Excel skills
- Strong eye for detail, system savvy and used to work with deadlines
Why do I want to work here?
You’ll work with more than 2700 colleagues from around 70 countries. The company is based on a campus, it’s a dynamic, energizing place to work that reflects the values and spirit of the brand. The campus is located in and amongst numerous parks, cycling lanes and running tracks. Furthermore this package includes:
- 25 days of holiday per full working year (if you work 40 hours per week)
- Travel allowance of €0.19 cent per kilometer with a maximum of €6 net per working day
- 8% holiday allowance on top of your gross salary
- Unlimited free access to the gym facilities and 25% discount in the employee store
- Participation in our pension plan after 26 working weeks
- Free access to the online learning platform called Adecco Academy
- 1 year assignment at one of the largest sports company’s worldwide
Sounds great, how do I apply?
Apply now via email@example.com or if you need more information about the team, the company, the role; feel free to give Terri a call at 035-6462670. She will be more than happy to support!