Are you a video game fan with a friendly attitude? Our client is a fast-growing worldwide company and is looking for their new HR Coordinator in The Hague. If you are a fun, approachable, and energetic candidate - you are the right person for this job. This position is available on a full-time basis, and ideally you can start in the job on a short notice. Do you have what it takes to be part of the team? Apply now and let the games begin!
- First point of content for routine questions of the employees
- Manage immigration and relocation process with our external partners
- Owner of payroll process (with external provider and supported by Senior HR manager)
- Manage ARBO operational support (first point of contact)
- Creating of purchase orders for all HR services (and follow up/collaboration with the finance team on those payments)
- Creation of employee files
- Ordering of employees NS Business cards
- Manage employee changes in Workday
- Owner of employee onboarding (delivering new hire introduction, explaining the local processes, making sure our new colleagues have an “epic” first experience with us)
- Support the Senior HR Manager in broader HR projects (diversity efforts, annual reviews, engagement initiatives…)
You are a great fit for this role if you are:
- energetic, friendly, service oriented
- Dutch speaking (if not native at least able to work with the ARBO, read contracts…)
- Fluent in English (additional language is a nice to have but not a must)
- Have a good sense of humor
- are comfortable maneuvering in a fast-paced, ever changing work environment
- have no 9 to 5 mentality
- Sensitive to (cultural) diversity
- Able to deal with confidential information
Please note that this role is available for candidates who can start on a short notice and the role is only open on a temporary basis.
Click to apply now or feel free to contact me for further information on email@example.com / 0652670016!