Support the HR Manager in the execution and development of the Human Resource Management of the assigned organizational unit in a way that benefits the organization and enables the employees to focus on their core tasks with a focus on learning & development.
Our client is the market leader in returnable packaging for the fresh supply chain in Europe.
With a network of approximately 71 service centres in fifteen countries our client provides optimal reliability, flexibility, sustainability and efficiency throughout the whole chain.
Working for our client offers a dynamic working environment for more than 700 employees - Cherishing values, by which team spirit, personal growth, respect, entrepreneurship and innovation is being encouraged. Our client is part of the largest logistics service provider of reusable standard packaging in Europe.
1. HR Administration & payroll
Execute the HR and payroll administration accurate and efficiently with the purpose to provide the management and employees maximum service.
* Manage HR administration for the workforce in the Netherlands such as new hire administration, correspondence and personnel files
* Ensure timely and correct payroll
* Support in HR audit to maintain data accuracy standards
* Assist employee enquiries regards benefits programs for the Netherlands
* Administrative tasks related to HR related insurances
2. Global HR processes & procedures
Support the HR Manager in the execution and improvement of global HR processes and procedures.
* Assist in the preparation and execution of several global HR processes such as: year-end remuneration process (performance Management), bonus plan, talent management, succession planning, etc.
* Keep HR team member and employee portal on SharePoint up to date regards HR documents such as org charts, policies, etc.
* Support and assist in optimizing HR processes in order to create an efficient way of working for the HR function
Support the HR Manager in the recruitment activities.
* Make sure that all vacancies are posted and shared via agreed channels, such as website and LinkedIn.
* Coordinate the recruitment activities such as, scheduling interviews.
* Maintain agency network including terms & conditions in close cooperation with Group HR Manager.
* Support in creating an external talent pipeline and support in strengthening the employer branding.
* Create reports related to recruitment activities
4. Learning & Development
Drive a continuous learning environment within the assigned organizational unit by developing, implementing and promoting learning & development activities.
* Support in building training content for several e-learning modules such as on boarding, compliance programs, divisional knowledge, etc.
* Support with the administrative process and coordinate logistics for participants who are selected for corporate training modules
* Develop and improve processes linked to learning & development in close cooperation with the Group HR Manager
* Maintain the learning platform including management reporting
ort Group HR and Marketing in order to professionalize internal communication and to create a positive employee experience
* HR Management complies with latest legislation and standards.
* Correct HR and salary administration.
* Up to date data in HRIS and payroll system
5. HR reporting & analytics
Support the Group HR Manager in supplying the business and HR team with reports and analytics regarding HR topics.
* Develop and maintain HR dashboard for the KPI's and make HR analytics
* Collect global HR data and consolidate information in order to present monthly HR report regards staffing, sickness, recruitment, exit, etc.
* Provide data for annual CSR reporting for the people pillar
* Provide data for budget & other management reporting purposes
To be successful in this role, we are looking for the next competencies:
* Full commitment to the position
* Self- directed and ownership
* Should be able to handle various pressure situations and workload through flexibility & prioritization
* Adherence to deadlines and time management skills
* Can do, will do' mentality
* Pragmatic thinker, not afraid to work outside the box
* Problem solver
* Hands on involvement and a positive attitude
* Attention to detail
* Tact and diplomacy required when dealing with confidential matters
* Planning and organizing
* Quality awareness
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to deal effectively with multiple projects/tasks
On offer for you is a great work environment in an experienced HR team.
An attractive salary package
Full time position