We are excited to announce we have an opening for an HR Coordinator Netherlands! We are looking for a person who thrives in a busy, dynamic environment, who has a high sense of responsibility, is very organized, has a great work ethic and a high level of attention to detail. This role will initially focus on the key administrative and supportive processes for the Netherlands, but also has a lot of international growth potential!
The client is a Fortune 500 medical technologies firm. Their products include implants used in joint replacement and trauma surgeries; surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems; endoscopic and communications systems; patient handling and emergency medical equipment; neurosurgical, neurovascular and spinal devices; as well as other medical device products used in a variety of medical specialties.
The key responsibilities:
- Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact (also via the HR email box) for questions and guidance on HR topics, policies, benefits and general queries
- Assist with internal and external HR enquiries, requests and processes
- Processing of employee lifecycle transactions (incl. document creation) such as contracts, promotions, hour changes, leaves, absence management etc. in line with associated service levels as well as compliance regulations
- Ensure all queries are dealt with promptly with a 'right first time' attitude demonstrating our commitment to excellence within the team
- Coordination of onboarding and off boarding processes and link between different stakeholders involved in these processes
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed, applying for visas and 30% ruling if needed for local employees, relocators and expats
- Prepare the input for the payroll department on a monthly basis
- Administer the sickness/pregnancies in Verzuimsignaal and UWV portal
- Organize and host monthly Onboarding Day to inform new starters about the organizations' essentials giving them a fantastic first impression about our organisation
- Handle special projects, as assigned
- Run different reports in Workday and Verzuimsignaal
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact and maintain/ audit HR information to support ongoing data quality
- Strive for continuous improvement to (payroll) processes
- Collaborate closely with the other stakeholders such as Divisional HR, myHRteam, the various internal Centres of ExpertiseOE's, Payroll and ensure the output of daily work supports the work of these teams
Profiel van kandidaat
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualified preferably in Human Resources and minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Ideally, experience with working in an international organization, request 30%,VISA's etc.
- Ability to handle and initiate multiple priorities, fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of HRIS, preferably Workday. Absence Management systems a plus.
- Basic knowledge of local labor law
- Works with a high degree of precision and accuracy in the management and handling of employee information across the different tools and systems
- High energy level, driven with positive enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and structured, take initiative and follow-up on assigned projects
- Excellent interpersonal and strong written & oral English and Dutch communication skills
- Credible HR professional with the ability to build effective businessrelationships
- Team player willing to work closely with a global HR team and open to sharing information and best practices with the team
- An energetic, enthusiastic personality
A challenging, fulltime position within a great company in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost!