Looking for an experienced HR Business Partner (24 hours) for an international organisation in Utrecht area.
The client is an operating company who is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to support our Dutch Commercial and Operations business in solving complex organizational challenges through people-based solutions and in identifying ways to scale our unique culture as we grow. You'll be an integral part of the leadership teams you will support, so you'll need to understand every aspect of the business and act as a thought leader regarding People and Organizational topics. Working as part of the EMEA HR team, you'll partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts in talent acquisition, compensation, talent management to execute our people strategy. Finally, you will be coaching leaders, hence your ability to establish your personal and functional credibility and to build strong working relationships acting as a trusted advisor will be key.
- Partner with manager & director levels offering thought leadership on how to develop and implement the right people and organizational solutions to execute against the business strategy
- Lead the facilitation and management of all people programs rollout within your client groups (performance reviews, employee surveys etc)
- Ongoing recruitment of commercial roles and senior operations people leader roles.
- Take a broad / long term perspective and proactively identify complex organizational challenges and think systemically. Identify and offer multiple creative solutions and drive implementation
- Work closely with the wider HR EMEA team to define appropriate people initiatives and plans
- Experience of working with Dutch Works Councils and profound knowledge of Dutch labour law.
- Work on a number of HR projects relevant to clients and as well as on a number of culture related initiatives
- Prepare presentations and data/insights analysis working with subject matter experts as required
- Able to influence, coach and drive impact through effective working relationships
- 5+ years of HR experience in an international fast paced organization
- Fluency in Dutch & English mandatory
- Experience should include a focus on performance management and talent/team development, organizational design and change management, leadership coaching, people driven programmes and data and insights analysis/presentations
- Must have demonstrated effective multitasking and project management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization. You will be partnering with a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and business acumen
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skillset, having a growth mindset
Competitive salary and good benefits.
€ 60.000,00 - € 65.000,00 /jaar