The HR Business Partner will take a leading role in implementing the strategic human resource calendar for the site in Tilburg. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the HR processes and procedures and be a business partner for Management in all organizational and HR related matters.
Our client is one of the Worlds best known Logistics players. Employing around 15,000 globally and represented in over 100 locations Worldwide. They have a highly supportive culture, are dedicated to ensuring a healthy work-life balance, focused on people development and offer superb career opportunities
Speed, scale and efficiency are key towards ensuring our clients success. When you have top notch clients on board this is nothing less than required. As HR Business Partner you have an independent, broad HR advisory role. You move easily between management and employees. You will act as a strong partner for the site managers and give solicited and unsolicited, appropriate and effective recommendations to improve policies and processes, both within the organization and within the HR department. The reporting line is to the HR Director and you are part of the local site management team.
Absenteeism, training and development, recruitment and staff motivation are known issues for you. In addition to daily and operational tasks you take part in various projects. You like to work in an International environment with different nationalities in the English language. The HR team in the Netherlands consists of 10 people.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, labor relations, or business or a field related to the position;
- Ca. 4 to 5 years relevant work experience as an HR Business Partner;
- Native level Dutch and a good command of the English language, both written and verbal;
- Able to work both independently as in a team;
- The ability to prioritize your work within a hectic environment, being able to multi-task and keep an overview of all HR related processes;
- Pro-active, stress resistant and being able to work with deadlines;
- Accurate, proactive and no-nonsense attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Being able to work with MS Office and knowledge of Afas and Kronos is a plus.
A market competitive compensation package
€ 60.000,00 - € 70.000,00 /jaar