As a member of the business partnering team in Rotterdam, this role provides people support to the Leadership team.
Employees in scope range between 150 and 300.
Reporting Structure: Reports to the Strategic HR Business Partner
Our client is in the Insurance industry with more than 2,400 people in 26 locations worldwide.
- Participate in senior management meetings representing people initiatives
- Consulting with senior business teams to support them to align their strategic objectives and develop effective 'people plans' in conjunction with SHRBP
- Collaboration with all dimensions of HR to ensure that HR propositions and initiatives are effectively integrated into the business
- Diagnosing and packaging the delivery of appropriate solutions to 'people' problems for
designated business area using tools developed by specialist service teams
- Building trusting relationships through the demonstration of expertise that connects HR to the business
- Delivery of HR tactical services to senior teams
- Responsible for delivering change, responsible for coaching and mentoring business leaders to develop the skills and capabilities they need to undertake their roles successfully
- Development of People Strategies or People Plans for large complex financial services organisations
- Understanding and expertise in people risk and the regulatory framework for financial services companies.
- Engagement with and experience leveraging all aspects of the HR lifecycle including recruitment, reward, talent, learning, and engagement
- Evidence of building a strong reputation for personal excellence and delivery in the businesses in which they have worked
- Experience of working in organisations within matrix structures
- Evidence of a collaborative approach to developing solutions
- Able to evaluate situations rationally and make decisions based on knowledge and experience
- Support the works council in NL and employee representation in France and Belgium
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must. French fluency is a plus.
Our client-focus is what drives us to be better. We understand that we can achieve anything when unique perspectives collaborate, and we're committed to ensuring that everyone feels included.
Not only will you get valuable exposure by joining us, but you'll also get many opportunities to learn that will support you in shaping a challenging and rewarding career.