The HR Business Partner is responsible for providing sound counsel and guidance in all areas of the HR practice. As the trusted advisor assigned to mid-level managers in the Corporate teams, you will partner and proactively work alongside the managers and employees to foster a high performing organization that instills company values and spirit.
Our client is a highly unique one that offers services to thousands of people throughout the World. Offering multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service. They make buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent. If you're a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, then you need to join this growing team.
- Coordination and preparation of documents to support internal transfers, promotions and exits, i.e., employee change forms, employee amendment letters, employment agreements, job descriptions, org charts, etc.
- Ensuring that HR documentation flow and related records are maintained in accordance to internal control procedures.
- To liaise with payroll and benefits on any outstanding issues and documentation requirements.
- Coordination and compile immigration documentation.
- To perform coach managers in all performance management activities to meet set business objectives and targets.
- Administration of people policies, programs and processes that support the efficient and effective administration and delivery of services in Europe.
- Providing support, guidance and counsel in all areas including recruitment, performance management, employee relations, disciplinary process, retention, compensation & benefits.
- Consulting with managers to identify and build the appropriate performance development / improvement plan.
- Resolving employee concerns, conflicts in a timely manner.
- Handling all elements of terminations, investigations, ethics complaints, for assigned managers.
- Collaborating with HRBP team members and SME's to identify and resolve process flow efficiency.
- Proactively advance HR concepts to implementation, leveraging existing processes, systems, and service offerings to deliver and meet the needs of our customers.
- Supporting the implementation of change initiatives and programs: M&A, Cultural change etc.
- Addressing compliance issues and recommend in-country specific HR practices to ensure consistent interpretation and application of human resource policies, statutory regulations and employment law.
- To stay abreast of HR best practices and make recommendations accordingly.
- To participate in various projects, as requested by the Director, HR.
- Travel within Europe may be required.
- A bachelor's degree in HR Management or a related area.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a human resource generalist.
- Performance coaching experience required to support the development of new and high potential managers.
- Ability to build relationships and work through others at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and execute to an agreed upon project plan.
- Ability to manage HR programs in a geographically diverse employee community.
- Ability to source country specific employment regulations, interpret and apply.
- Ability to analyze, interpret HR data and tendencies and start making recommendations.
- Experience in employee issues, talent management and working from a total rewards approach.
- Experience with a HRIS system i.e. Oracle HR and enjoys process automation.
- Proven track of support in change management programs.
- Must have strong English writing and facilitation skills.
- Multiple languages preferred.
- Demonstrated high initiative and high drive for achieving results.
Market confirm salary and nice secondary benefits package
€ 55.000,00 - € 65.000,00 /jaar