The HR Business Partner is responsible for all HR-related matters in a number of Southwest region in the Netherlands. This can be at the office or at a Site locations of customers. The HR Business Partner is the point of contact for managers, employees and external relations.
The global industrial organization is active in 30 countries and in more than 350 locations.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and professionalization of HRM policy in the short and long term
- Implementation and development of new instruments and processes, employment law advice, competence management, job evaluation and assessment systems
- Implementing new legal regulations
- Treatment of personnel matters, personnel problems, dismissal cases, etc. aimed at solving the problem
- Assessing the consequences of the policy to be pursued
- Recruitment and selection of new employees
- Maintaining the employment conditions package
- Support for (line) management in the implementation of the HRM policy
- Support for managers with individual interviews with employees regarding assessments, performance, supervision, training and absenteeism and other common activities
As an HR Business Partner you have at least a completed HBO-HR, university (or comparable). You are accurate, flexible and you have a great sense of responsibility. You also have a proactive attitude, you identify problems and you are solution-oriented. You have a result and service-oriented attitude and you have a healthy dose of zest for work. You work well independently, but you are also a team player. A good command of Dutch and English (both verbal and written) is important. You are in possession of a driving license B.
A relevant work experience in a similar position is a must and living in the area of Rotterdam / The Hague / Dordrecht.
- Be part of a growing, flexible company that retains its employees
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions
- Be part of a company where you can give a new drive to your career from a responsible, versatile, challenging and dynamic position, where you can put theory and knowledge into practice