- Reporting into the HR Director, the role of the Business Partner is a strategically aligned HR professional who leads on delivering the people strategy with a value add and commercially astute approach.
- Working in partnership with the European senior leadership team, influencing the delivery of the HR Strategy enabling successful achievement of the business strategy.
A nice international company.
- Partner with the business to support in the successful delivery of our commitments & the achievement of the EU P&L.
- Support the European business strategy in implementing a commercial and credible people service.
- Strategically engage with the Senior Leadership team to contribute to the achievement of their functional goals through key people initiatives.
- Coach, support and challenge the Senior Leadership team on the detailed aspects of their organisational redesign and business change agenda.
- Be a trusted business counsel, advisor and influencer enabling leaders to achieve their business goals through their people.
- Drive a culture of engagement, ownership & outperformance where our employees view Assurant as the best place to work and learn.
- Through thought leadership provide expert advice on a range of HR issues such as; leadership, organizational design & development, talent, culture, reward, retention, employee relations and performance.
- Lead the provision of a consistent and professional HR service across all functions and European locations.
- Deliver HR budgets & drive efficiencies & continuous improvement in all HR activities (people, systems & processes)
- Deploy initiatives to increase bench strength and retain internal talent pool across Shared Services and UK Customer Services
- Deployment of model
- Develop succession
- Hold stakeholders accountable for talent
- Delivery of our Performance Management Framework to drive outperformance and behavior aligned to our values
- Effective leadership of EU Services to minimise our legal risk and simplify our legal environment
- Provide Strategic HR insights that drive efficiencies and enables effective decision making across our UK organsation
Expense Management responsibility
- Relevant HR Professional qualification (CIPD)
- Strategic Business Partnering skills
- Experienced working in a complex and high change environment
- Previous experience working in a matrix environment
- HR generalist
- Experience of successfully implementing HR strategy and initiatives
- Ability to influence and develop strong relationships
- Coaching and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of Employment Law and its practical implementation
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
A nice stand alone position within a dyanimic and international environment.
50,000 - 70,000 /jaar