The HR Business Partner has a reporting line into the Senior Vice President and the
VP HR Benelux. He/she has a dedicated responsibility to provide a first-class HR services. Doing so by by utilizing strong leadership, business acumen and strategic qualities combined with a characteristic hands-on and pragmatic approach.
Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies. But the difference is in the detail. At our client you're not only contributing your Know How, but your individual passion. Become a fan of your own work. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative work environment that fits your lifestyle. We require versatile talents - whether you are a newcomer or a professional - to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web.
- Acts as an HR business partner towards all key stakeholders in- and outside of the business and supports the successful implementation & execution of IMM business strategies;
- Is involved in advising, coaching and influencing senior stakeholders on employee issues, recruitment strategy, policies and procedures, developing the talent strategy and working closely with the business on operational matters;
- Works together with International Finance team to develop staff cost budget and provides guidance in respect of compensation and incentive planning, in line with corporate policy. Advises the business as and when appropriate on year end processes and assist with annual global benchmarking processes;
- Works with the wider HR team to ensure the HR strategy and approach for our client is aligned and linked to the overall HR Strategic Plan;
- Is responsible for acting as the main point of contact for the stakeholders to provide effective advice and guidance on a broad spectrum of HR responsibilities;
- Serves as the principal liaison to frontline managers for HR strategies, philosophies, and initiatives within the organization;
- Develops optimal and effective job profiles;
- Creates processes to ensure confidentiality and privacy of employee information and company data;
- Maintains knowledge of HR metrics and business metrics including key performance indicators and their relationship with others;
- Communicates organizational impact of metrics as well as determine goals, plans, and budget requirements;
- Implements HR operational strategy and also determines best practices to support organizational direction of our client;
- Manages ER issues (i.e. performance management, disciplinary processes, redundancies and grievances) in a sensitive and timely manner;
- Works in conjunction with the HR team but will be expected to take the lead and drive processes to successful conclusion for our client;
- Works closely with our client's management to ensure the mid and year end ratings process is managed effectively, attending relevant round tables and/or committee meetings as appropriate;
- Assists with on-time implementation of all corporate HR initiatives, tailored appropriately to local requirements/business requirements;
- Ensures that all policies are up to date, aligned and communicated;
- Contributes to the identification of training gaps and development of appropriate solutions for our client and aligns with overall L&D strategy and plan for the region.
- University degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- Approximately 5 - 7 years HR generalist experience in a fast-paced environment. Media industry experience is preferred;
- Bi-lingual Dutch and English;
- Extensive knowledge of the Dutch labor law and market is a must
- Extensive experience with working in a matrix and international organization ;
- Extensive experience with budgets, benchmarks and working in Excel;
- Hands-on and pragmatic approach in problem solving whilst always reflecting on a strategic level;
- Demonstrated ability to build trust, influence the environment and implement HR initiatives
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with senior management, employees and the general public; ability to present facts and recommendations in a clear and concise manner;
- Excellent presentation skills; analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Exposure across a broad HR remit including involvement in resource planning, recruitment, performance management, succession planning, employee relations, compensation and benefits and detailed collation and analysis of management information.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, interact with a variety of stakeholders (all with their own needs and priorities);
- Ability to demonstrate that you work well both as part of a team and independently.
A very nice international role within a innovative, dynamic organization.
£ 45.000,00 - £ 60.000,00 /jaar