Who are we:
Adecco is in-house at the world's largest sports company. Their European HQ is based in Hilversum (Amsterdam/Utrecht area). We are currently looking for anWorkforce Administration Specialist for a role in the Workforce Administration Team.
Would you like to be part of an international environment where you can be yourself, demonstrate and develop your skill set every day to help the company and yourself grow?
Who are you:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics or any other related field.
- Fluent in English + any other European languageboth written and verbal
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Worked with large scale ERP systems (i.e. SAP).
- Ability to follow documented processes to accomplish set deliverables.
- Work well in a team driven environment as well as with cross functional teams.
- Effectively execute assigned daily tasks, manage multiple priorities, and work within tight deadlines, while maintaining a high-level of quality, accuracy and confidentiality.
- You are never shy to look beyond the scope of your job & team and work in the grey zones to deliver great service.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
What will you do:
The Workforce Administration Specialist will be supporting the EMEA Core HR Operations Team in the field of data and document administration.
You will be responsible for managing different tasks associated with the different events during the entire employee life cycle. This means in particular, but not limited to, the administration of the HR ERP System and creation of documents. You will ensure high quality of HR Master Data and legally/Nike required documents while looking into any areas of improvements.
- Timely and accurate maintenance and management of the HR ERP system (SAP HR)
- Creation of documents associated with events during the employee life cycle like new contracts, amendments, exit letters etc.)
- Ensure compliance to relevant policies and procedures as well as all relevant country laws and regulations
- Monitor results and activities to document and implement process improvements
- Review and ensure accurate submission of employee information for payroll processing
- Adherence to key performance indicators and agreed service level agreements
How do you apply:
Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need more information about the team, the company, the role; feel free to give us a call at + 31 (0)35 646 26 70, we will be more than happy to support!