One of the biggest company in the chemical industry is looking for a new talented HR officer/assistant who join the team and support the HR manager.
If you are interested in dynamic and international environment and you have at least 2 years of experience in HR, keep reading!
The client is an international company within chemical industry, producing methanol and nitrogen. The HQ is in Amsterdam but they have offices also in New York and London.
The key of success is based on the hard work of the employees, who represents the ambition of the company itself.
Even if they are already a well known and a big corporate, they are keep growing and they are looking for new talents to invest on a long term
As HR assistant, you will be involved in a team of 5 people.
You will report directly to the HR manager and your key responsibilities will be:
- Keep personnel administration update
- Develop new policies
- Set employees contracts
- Preparing reports
- Taking care of the on-boarding and off-boarding and recruiting
- Co-develop new procedures and new processes
We are looking for a candidate with:
- at least HBO or Bachelor's degree in Human Resource or Business Administration
- at least 2 years of experience in HR
- experience with recruiting via Linked-In
- experience in payroll
- live in or close Amsterdam
- DUTCH and ENGLISH are mandatory
- Result oriented and fast learner
- Experience in a corporate environment.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- International environment and great opportunity to grow