We are looking for a:
HR Assistant – Avis Budget Group – Nederland
Do you have HR administration experience? Are you familiar with HR processes within the Nederland’s? If so, this role could be for you! We are currently looking for an experienced HR professional to come and join our team. The role will initially be based in Almere, and will move to Schiphol in 2019.
As a HR Assistant, you will be supporting the HR Business Partner for all Nederland related HR activities, and HR group initiatives and projects deployed in country. You will also be first point of contact for our employees and managers in Nederland with HR related questions.
This role will give you the opportunity to gain exposure across Nederland but also Belgium and France, we will also offer relevant training to ensure that you can deliver in your role effectively.
Key responsibilities as HR Assistant
- Supporting the HR Business Partner (HRBP) with HR administration across Nederland
- Compiling and updating employee records
- Managing payroll preparation by inputting relevant data
- Dealing with queries around employee contracts and renewals
- Dealing with employee HR requests
- Assisting HRBP in global HR projects
- Administration for the recruitment and onboarding of new starters
- Assisting with the renewal of the employee handbook, and implementation and tracking of company health and safety programmes
What we are looking for in successful candidates
- Previous experience within a general HR role
- Fluent in Dutch, and English essential
- Good knowledge of Dutch labour laws and regulations
- Previous experience or knowledge of ADP payroll system
- Experience working with application tracking systems (ATS)
- Previous experience of working within a multinational organisation
- Organised, and able to work accurately under pressure
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to deal with a wide variety of people
Avis Budget Group
Avis Budget Group doesn’t just rent cars. We’re changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar and Payless - we’re leading the way for the global mobility industry. We’re continually harnessing the latest technology to develop integrated products and services that will offer entirely new travel possibilities with more convenience and flexibility than ever before. We’re looking for the very best talent to help us do it, and in return we offer a fast-paced and collaborative working environment, where we’re committed to fostering innovation and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re interested in this role as HR Assistant, please apply now by selecting the ‘Apply’ button below!
Please submit your application in English.
Tags: HR, HR assistant, HR officer, human resources, HR administration, payroll, HR project, recruitment, company health, loonadministratie, employment law, sociale wetgeving, HR consultant, HR generalist, labour law