The position is responsible for processing the organization's employee data in the assigned local areas (can be multiple in Europe) and compile workforce administration data to maintain accurate employee records, besides performing various administrative tasks in the HR department. The position is the backbone in the HR department responsible for keeping personnel data up-to-date in our HR systems.
Kraton develops, manufactures and markets biobased chemicals and specialty polymers that deliver exceptional value and enhance the lives of people all over the world. As a leading global producer of styrenic block copolymers (SBC) and pine chemicals, we manufacture high-performance materials that differentiate our customers' products and meet multi-market needs. Our global footprint, reliable supply, extensive expertise and integrated portfolio of high-quality products enable our customers to push the boundaries of performance to power the future of innovation.
Kraton has more than 800 customers across a diverse range of end markets in over 70 countries worldwide. We are committed to providing the superior product development, exceptional technical service, sustainable solutions and reliable quality supply that gives you the innovation edge.
As an HR Administrator, you'll be part of Kraton's HR-team, that consists of the HR Director, Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Business Partner and HR Generalist.
The key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Act as the main point of contact for employees in local areas relating to employee data and benefits related queries.
- Provide HR admin input to HR TPV's and the Payroll department through the HRIS system and related HR systems and files in line with local labor, GDPR and tax legislation.
- Keep HRIS/T&A systems up to date and accurate for assigned local areas.
- Provides information to Finance and auditors on HRIS, Benefits and payroll-related matters.
- Participate in yearly audits like, ISO and Sox Audits.
- Assist the HR team as appropriate and be part of the team.
- Assist in projects and annual merit/bonus review process.
- Create purchase requisitions in SAP and handle HR related invoices
- Should be able to populate excel reports to support HR KPI reporting.
Profiel van kandidaat
- Min. 3 years' experience in HR Workforce Administratino environment, preferably in an international organization.
- Good understanding of HR administrative processes.
- Basic knowledge of local employment laws (preferably over more than one country in Europe).
- Proficiency in Dutch & English (written and spoken).
- Reasonable command of German or French (spoken) preferred.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Time management.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Proficient in use of MS office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- MBO Plus Preferred.
A challenging role that gives you the opportunity to be the specialist in HR Operations. The position is fulltime and is based in Almere. You'll furthermore get a competitive package and great secondary benefits.