Do you speak Dutch fluently? Do you you have at least 6 months - 1 year of experience working within HR in the Netherlands? Do you have some knowledge of the Dutch employment law? Are you available immediately/short notice?
Then look no further!
- Registering sickness / vacations
- Completing 30% ruling applications
- Registering of temps / handling their applications
- Administration of contract and managing the on boarding process for new hires
- Assisting with payroll as needed
- Filing and data entry
- General administrative tasks
- Fluent Dutch (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Dutch employment law
- At least 6 months - 1 year of experience in HR administration
- Based in the Netherlands already with a valid work permit
- Available immediately/ on short notice
It starts out as a temp contract for 1 month with a possibility of extension / direct contract
You will get travel reimbursement and 25 days of holidays.