Are you challenged to be at the beginning of the design of electro- technical/ electro- mechanical modules/ machines? Do you like to be the link between the project leader, architect and other team members? And do you want plenty of room for your input and opportunities to grow?
We have the perfect position for you! For our top international client we are looking for a (HIGH TECH) Electro Mechanical Designer (3D design). In this job you are the driving force behind the design and development of various complex products.
BSc/MSc Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics;
At least 3 years of relevant experiences;|
Experiences with MS Office and Excel;
Experience with Siemens NX or another 3D design package is an advantage;
- Personal Skills
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge.
- Likes to pick up new challenges.
- Team player.
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various environmental electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s.
- Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various environmental products.
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various environmental electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Act as an interface to external suppliers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Anne Zijlmans on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to email@example.com
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV