At BoehringerIngelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutionsin areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals.As a familyowned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented andambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to whatwe can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we arepowered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative andinclusive culture.
Are you a team player with commitment, passion and fun at work? Would you like to work in an international team? Then this challenge is for you! We are looking for a new Head of Regulatory Affairs (RA) / Pharmacovigilance (PV) / Health Care Compliance (HCC) to join our Dutch Animal Health (AH) team. You will be managing the local RA / PV / HCC team, composed by some of the most amazing and energetic colleagues you’ll ever meet!
Tasks and responsibilities
Within RegulatoryAffairs you will:
- Contribute to obtain and maintain (Life Cycle Management) the Marketing Authorizations of the veterinary medicinal products
- Continuously maintain and develop excellent working relationship with local authorities
- Collaborate closely with business in evaluating new business opportunities and products from a RA perspective
- Act as the localresponsible PV person: ensure proper and effective investigation of suspectedadverse events in line with the relevant local laws and SOPs
- Take ownership ofpeople training and development
- Proactively develop proposalsin cooperation with the Business in order to handle possible PV cases arisingfrom new business ideas, products, Go-to Market models
- Ensure compliance toexternal and internal health care compliance standards
- Monitor and ensure complianceof promotional material from competition and defend BI marketing campaigns whennecessary
- Guarantee complianceof 3rd party contracts to external and internal compliance standards
- You enjoy continuous challenges and you love being part of a dynamic team in which you play a key role in running daily business operations
- You have a proven experience in Regulatory (min. 3 years) or in a similar function
- You are passionate about people growth and you know how to lead people and to build engagement through collaboration and knowledge sharing
- You are a master in leading project teams and developing business cases, plans, scope definition and presentations
- You are autonomous, work solution-oriented and you don’t shy away from a challenge
- Positive attitude is your daily temper and you are fluent in Dutch and English
- You can easily negotiate and influence across a matrix amp; cross-functional organization
- Finally, you have an Academic Master’s Degree or PhD in Life Sciences, preferably in veterinary medicine!
We will have a look at your CV and cover letter. If we see a match, we willinvite you for a video call or a face to face interview to get to know eachother. Are we still positive? We might schedule a second interview. We will keepyou posted about the process!
If you have any questions related to the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition MIDI:
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
Withus, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendlyglobal working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsetsand practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growthis our growth.We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefitstowards your wellness amp; financial health and work-life balance.
In order to comply with applicable export control laws, Boehringer Ingelheim periodically screens business relations (including job applicants) against sanctioned party lists (“SPL”). These checks may be performed by Boehringer Ingelheim or by any of its Affiliates. You acknowledge that Boehringer Ingelheim and/or its Affiliates will screen you against SPL and that for this purpose your personal data may be processed in relevant databases, including databases of third-party vendors that perform SPL screening for or on behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim or its Affiliates which may be located or accessible outside the EU. Boehringer Ingelheim is committed to ensuring an adequate level of protection of your personal data.