This company is looking for an HR heavyweight. Someone who can support the growth of and vision for the organization by leading, building, and driving all recruitment activities. From strategy all the way to operations.
In less than two years, this company has re-defined how people buy, lease and finance their next cars. Their high-volume platform has been used by over 1 million people. It is currently the largest pan-European digital platform for high quality used cars.
It is a technology company that is disrupting the used car market. Trust, efficiency and transparency define their customer centric process. Every car comes with a complete service history, 14-day money back guarantee and a 12-month warranty. Customers can go through the entire process of finding and financing a car online. They can even deliver a car to their front door.
As Head of Recruitment one of your main goals is to build recruitment capabilities, among which talent attraction. Talent acquisition should thus definitely be one of your strengths.
Next to that, you contribute to building and executing the Workforce planning strategy as well as hiring, employer branding, HR processes, and recruitment systems.
As a person, being a strong communicator is key. We are looking for a real people manager - the type that naturally connects and inspires people around them. Innovation should be one of your drivers, too: in a fast growing environment like ours, we need to always be on the look-out for ways to improve.
- Control all recruitment activities, both central and regional;
- Lead and drive executive recruitment in cooperation with Leadership Team;
- Lead, coach, and manage a team of professional recruiters;
- Build strong partnerships across business, enabling colleagues to hire talent;
- Implement and roll out recruitment system (ATS);
- Create vision and strategy on talent acquisition and employer branding;
- Report on recruitment activities, including dashboard.
Required skills and abilities:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field;
- 6+ of recruitment experience incl 2 years of people management;
- Track record in in-company recruitment and recruitment strategy;
- Experience with tech recruitment;
- Proven expert in talent acquisition: able to develop/work with operating models, ideally in fast-changing, scaling, international companies;
- Able to communicate and influence across matrix organizations, including senior stakeholder management;
- Experience with HR and applicant tracking systems (or similar);
- Skilled at creating recruiting data and analytics;
- People manager who connects and inspires;
- Innovative mindset: naturally drive innovative processes and technology, and continuously improve current practices;
- Hands-on mentality.
This scale-up provides ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. If this position interests you, Go ahead, apply and send us your CV!