NEPTUNE ENERGY IS AN INTERNATIONAL INDEPENDENT OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANY WITH A REGIONAL FOCUS ON NORTH SEA, NORTH AFRICA AND SOUTH-EAST ASIA.
Neptune Energy’s portfolio is diverse and offers multiple growth opportunities. The North Sea is a core region, with a strong operating platform, with the Gjøa and Cygnus assets, and potential to enhance value. Germany provides a leading onshore position and access to material upside. North Africa offers great potential for volume growth and is a key supplier of European markets, while South East Asia has fast growing gas demand and an established E&P business environment.
You are responsible for production operations of Neptune operated Cluster East in the Netherlands. This includes execution of production operations activities, maintenance and integrity management, operational planning, compliance. The position is hands-on and operationally focused, with the Offshore Installation Managers (OIMs) reporting directly to you. The position has a clear mandate to deliver core asset production operations activities in the pursuit of maximizing value to Neptune assets while maintaining the highest HSE- and Integrity standard.
You will report directly into the Director of Operations and will have OIMs, a Field Superintendent, Neptune's Central Control Room (CCR) - and Competency Manager as direct reports. You will be based in Zoetermeer/Den Helder.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong and exemplary HSE Leadership and contribute to Neptune Safety Performance and Culture
- Ensuring safe and responsible production operations
- Responsible for implementing Neptune E&P production operational standards including, process safety, safe operations, maintenance processes and procedures, production forecasting and reporting and well surveillance
- Responsible for maximizing (minimize production losses) and reporting on production and asset performance
- Responsible for implementing asset maintenance
- Responsible for operating expenditures budgets and OPEX, maintenance CAPEX
- Contributes Cluster East asset strategic management and business planning
- Drive continuous improvement strategies and executions
- Responsible for appraising, development and training of operated assets staff
- Responsible for compliance against all relevant Dutch production operations legislation
- Responsible for process safety and operations integrity
- Manage planning and execution of production operations activities, including minor modifications and plant shutdowns
- Contributes to emergency response
- In charge of CCR, training and competencies/training activities for the 2 clusters
- Responsible for Cluster East internal and external communication/stakeholder management
Internal & External Stakeholder Interfaces
- There is a requirement to work cross functionally and interface with all geographical areas within Neptune Energy
- All Neptune Energy technical and business functions such as Finance, Drilling & Wells, Projects & Engineering, HR, HSEQ
- JV Partners
- Other specific Dutch authorities
- Relevant bachelor/university degree
- Typically, a minimum of 10-15 years in offshore oil and gas production with considerable leadership experience
- Strong HSEQ leadership qualities, including leadership experience in Emergency Response management
- Proven track record in E&P with considerable supervisory and management experience in production operations
- Pro-active leadership qualities with strong mentoring and coaching qualities
- Demonstrable competence and proven delivery in implementing policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of production operations, production facilities and production processes
- Ability to manage in complex environments
- Experience in handover acceptance and start-up of new production facilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in Dutch and English
- Preferably will have previous managerial experience of offshore installation on Dutch Continental Shelf
In addition to a dynamic work environment, Neptune Energy offers room for own initiatives and highly values short lines in communication. The remuneration package is excellent and contains e.g. good salary, 13th month, bonus, pension scheme and 26 basic holidays.