Herenmode hoogsegment: een jong, innovatief en snel groeiend modebedrijf. Sinds 2007 zijn zij actief in de ontwikkeling, vervaardiging en verkoop van Custom-Made en Ready-Made pakken en shirts. Zij leveren wereldwijd aan honderden menswear retailers in het hogere segment. Waarmee zij in nauwe samenwerking succes creëren. Vanuit het zalige kantoor in Amsterdam bouwen ze met een jong en passievol team aan de realisatie van hun visie.
- In this position you continue to build on the overall brand and marketing vision and translate this into ambitious marketing and communication plans.
- You manage the brand and marketing strategy, including the translation of business objectives and market developments into marketing tactics.
- It is up to you to develop an integrated marketing strategy and annual calendar so that customers and partners immediately recognize the brand.
- Coordination with other disciplines is essential. You will work closely with the Creative and Sales department to develop and implement effective best practices with strong focus on driving results in concert with our retail partners.
- Strategic thinking is an important component of this role, but monitoring execution is also a key objective in determining media/campaign deployment.
- You will be involved in concept development making sure that all the pieces of the puzzle fit together.
- In addition, you will direct full funnel campaigns while continuously adapting to increase reach and impact.
- You will work intensively with external agencies.
- You’re versatile and able to handle pressure in a dynamic environment while creating the framework to help team members perform optimally.
- You are knowledgeable about data and customer insights and are able to effectively translate them into plans. The brand is quickly expanding and expects to expand the marketing team with 2 FTE's.
Your training and experience:
- Academically / HBO trained
- Minimum 7 years of experience in brand building and 360 degree marketing campaigns (online and offline)
- Experience with (online and offline) retail and fashion
- Informed about the latest developments in marketing and the fashion industry
- Strong analytical, strategic, and conceptual skills
- Able to convert vision into action
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Data driven
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language
- A challenging position with plenty of responsibility and development opportunities at a young and international brand.
- Excellent salary and excellent benefits.
Peter de Kok