Head of Growth
Amsterdam - Tech start-up
Our client is a tech start-up business, based in the heart of Amsterdam (canal views). They are currently expanding across the globe at an exponential rate and are now in need of a Head of Growth to help them do so.
The Head of Growth for this exciting start-up will be responsible for building a Growth team beneath them, expanding into various global markets which are untouched, increasing the brand awareness and using data/numbers to optimise every marketing channel. The Head of Growth Marketing will be comfortable with a very fluid role - being strategic one day, hands-on the next and analysing continually, preferably with both B2B and B2C experience.
- Defining a growth roadmap that continually tests new acquisition channels (PPC, SEO, Display, Social, Affiliate, Referrals) and determines which are scalable and profitable.
- Devise and provide the basis for implementation of the company’s overall growth strategies towards becoming the leading player in our space.
- Creatively and independently look for opportunities in data optimise KPIs across the business.
- You will have deep understanding and empathy for customers. You will know the customer funnel intimately and innovate with Product on opportunities for delight, growth and optimisation.
- You will dig into data sources to understand the competitive market, the customer segments, and how to target and position our product offering for awareness, consideration and acquisition.
- Take an entrepreneurial no-nonsense approach to uncovering new growth levers whether in product, marketing, or operations.
- Lead the company’s selection and use of data tools, reports and insights.
- Work cross-functionally with product, content, tech, customer experience and analytics to build experiences that meet ambitious growth targets
- Significant experience of performance marketing in an e-commerce or tech environment
- Relevant M.Sc. (statistics, business, etc) with deep experience from data / growth related jobs at online consumer focused companies.
- Expert user of popular tools such as Mixpanel and Tableau. Good understanding of techniques such as A/B testing, statistical analysis, and machine learning. Knowledge of digital marketing techniques (in particular SEO).
- Broad experience in using data-insights for scaling up and supercharging a digital business with a creative approach.
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions to drive the company's awareness and reputation forward
- Team-player with strong peer-influence skills able to both be a credible voice towards all areas of the business. Not afraid to challenge opinions.
- Creative and independent working style with an ability to communicate ideas and insights.
- Highly analytical, data-driven is a must
This is a perfect opportunity for somebody who is looking for a serious challenge and to reap the awards of possibly heading up a growth team for one of the biggest tech players in Europe in the near future.
Sound like you? Apply now!