You are responsible for setting the conditions for the global After Sales growth within the Benelux organization. After a period with many changes, you ensure that processes and goals for the After Sales organization are clear and motivate and inspire your team. Your responsibilities:
- Optimize the financial and commercial outcome of modification and upgrade projects.
- Taking an active role in negotiating contracts.
- Business development and customer relationship management.
- Design differentiated after sales value propositions.
- Drive and further improve results by motivating the after sales services team (10 people), located in Rijssen, The Netherlands.
- Drive performance meetings, appraisals and field coaching sessions.
- Initiate and participate in local and international sales projects.
- You report to the VP After Sales in Denmark.
Frontmatec is looking for a process-oriented people manager with good communication and analytical skills and an international focus. Your profile:
- Technical and/or commercial degree.
- Experience with international after sales projects.
- Experience with execution of technical projects and solutions.
- Experience within the industry (equipment/solutions) or within a manufacturing company with technically complex products, solutions or projects.
- People leadership skills in an international setting.
- Willing to travel 50% of your time, mainly within Benelux.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Frontmatec offers a position with freedom and responsibility in a challenging global environment. State-of-the-art product portfolio, including robots and other innovative technology. Travelling within Europe and meeting clients at a decision-makers level. Opportunity to work internationally in a growing business with a global team. An organization in which the culture and business philosophy are characterized by a proactive attitude, respect, transparency and trust. Many career growth opportunities.
Are you interested? Please apply through www.mercuriurval.nl (reference number NL-06172) and upload your application and CV in English. For further information about the position, please call Willy van Middelaar from Mercuri Urval, +31 (0) 33 450 14 00.
- Professionele ontwikkeling