We are currently searching for an experienced hardware lead engineer with knowledge of control and safeguarding systems. The project is a system migration project in Groningen.
- Support the project manager in progress and status for the project
- Interface with the client about deliverable status and quality. (input and output deliverables)
- FDS/TDS/Execution plans/Test plans. Verify customer input documents like narratives, IO lists, Cause and Effects, As-built information.
- Ensure timely delivery of expected deliverables made for the project as required by our internal Project Lifecycle matrix.
- Create and maintain the technical part of the planning.
- Analyze the existing system configuration (on site) and propose / design the new hardware designs.
- Write and align the site implementation plan is close cooperation with the project team / end-user.
- Track material orders as made by the DCS / ESD and Hardware engineers and expedite in cooperation with our procurement department
- Supervise the fabrication of new panels and ensure timely delivery for internal test / FAT and SAT.
- Arrange shipments of hardware
- Communicate with other ongoing projects to ensure smooth implementation and avoid conflicts in the software engineering.
- Technical knowledge of DCS / ESD systems;
- Capable of planning and prioritizing activities;
- Knowledge of technical as-built documentation used to maintain and operate industrial automation systems;
- Good communicator to stakeholders (internal / external / project managers / engineers);
- Requires traveling to Groningen and Amersfoort;
- Has safety certificate VOL-VCA;
- Experience in migration projects for Industrial Automation systems is an advantage.
Bas Knibbe +31 (0)23-5583721