Electronic Hardware Design Engineer
(Electrical- Board Design- Electronic Hardware- Embedded software- SPICE- Eindhoven Area)
Do you have more than 4 years of experiences with Board Design? And do you have experiences with power electronics or and motor control side in combination with aMaster degree? Than I have the perfect position for you!
For our top International Automotive client we are looking for an Hardware Design Engineer. Our client is a state of art company for Automotive Solutions.
In this job you are going to design electronic prototypes and engineering samples. You will influence the definition and design on integrability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure to improve product knowledge and to refine the board design. In line with internal processes and ISO 262626 you need to ensure completeness of electronic documentation. You are going to support the software team for hardware – software interfaces, electronic dependencies on software and actuator control. You will support the safety team and act as an technical coach for other integrators and team members.
- BSc./ MSc./ PhD. Electrical Engineering;
- Experience in Board Design is a must.
- Experience with power electronics or and motor control side is a must.
- At least 4 years of experience in the Automotive branch or similar.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of software development.
- Spice Simulation Tools (LTSPICE, PSPICE, MULTISIM etc)are strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience with EDA tools: Altium Designer, Mentor Graphics, Allegro etc.
- Experience about safety critical electronic design based on ISO26262.
- Familiar with electronic test standards (EMI/EMC/ESD, mechanical, environmental) preferable automotive versions.
- Hands on experience with electronic laboratory equipment.
- Good communication skills.
How to apply
Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Send your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (076) 548 73 73(Ask for Anne).
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV