For one of our clients we are looking for an experienced and hands-on manager accounting and reporting. As the Manager Accounting & Reporting you will be responsible for managing the day to day accounting and reporting activities and providing leadership to the accounting team. You will report directly into the CFO.
Our client is active in the chemical sea trade.
- Manage the day to day accounting operations and accounting team (3 people);
- Financial accounting according to accounting policies and IFRS standards;
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual closing reporting, meeting deadlines and focus on data accuracy;
- Responsible for the Group Consolidation;
- Preparing the annual financial statements of the group and coordinating the process with auditors;
- Preparing reports to banks and monitor compliance with covenants;
- Responsible for filing of tax returns (VAT/Income tax), and statistic reports;
- Contribute to the further structuring, improving and optimizing of the procedures;
- Drive the further automation of processes;
- Act as a business partner to other departments on financial-administrative questions
- You will be implementing the business plans and accounting strategies;
- Coaching of the accounting team;
- Making an active contribution to the financial discipline within the company.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in economics or accountancy;
- Minimum 7 years' experience in accounting with considerable time in a management position;
- Excellent understanding of IFRS standards and accounting policies and procedures;
- Strong affinity with IT and ability to work with ERP systems;
- Hands-on manager;
- High communicative skills in English.
- Challenging position within a international family company;
- Competitive salary.
€ 75.000,00 - € 85.000,00 /jaar