Working as part of the Operations Improvement Team, the role is to ensure the achievement of the Company's objectives to significant reduce the number of incidents related to poor Quality, meet customer and national certification processes and develop the organisation with a Quality Assurance mindset and techniques and embed this as the heart of the Operational Excellence (OE) Programme.
Weener Plastics is a full service global supplier of innovative plastic packaging solutions, with a strong focus on the functionalities dispensing, containing and closing. The company designs, develops and manufactures added value Caps, Closures, Jars and Bottles for the Personal Care, Food & Beverage and Home Care markets.
Headquartered in Ede, The Netherlands, the company employs about 4,600 people and has 28 facilities in 18 countries worldwide. The Plasticum facilities joined Weener Plastics in 2013. Plasticum's unprecedented innovation strength and Weener's unrivalled technological competences offer a unique global, full service proposition.
A commitment to quality leadership permeates Weener's quality systems. We meet the required standards with mature systems that are rigorously audited and calibrated with industry expectations on a continual basis. Weener's quality teams have a rich understanding of global regulatory and industry trends.
- Provide guidance & support for Managing Directors, Operations Managers/Directors and Quality Managers to significantly enhance Quality performance across the Group
- OE Project Selection and monitoring
- Best Practice capture, teaching and standard setting
- Customer and National audit compliance with support of regional teams
- Strategic and Tactical support for the Group in OE techniques.
- Teach, Coach and Do.
- Drive root cause analysis via 8D/7Step/Six Sigma
- Alignment with other Group functions to support and enhance them.
- Operational Excellence
- Experience in an industry with high quality standards
- FMCG Processing Experience
- Front line and Executive Operational experience
- Black Belt Certified or Quality Assurance techniques
- Project selection and management.
- English language; Spanish is a pre
- Teaching and coaching skills.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- APQP/PPAP/NPD techniques
- Trusted with a lot of responsibility
- Freedom how to fullfill this role
- € 100.000,- to 120.000,- gross annual salary
€ 100.000,00 - € 120.000,00 /jaar