Wat doe je als Group Project Controller bij TenneT?
- Advising Directors and Executive Board in steering the asset related project portfolio
- Active coordination of the investment approval process and quality assurance of budget applications for invest and maintenance projects
- Central point of contact to the Shareholder (Dutch Ministry of Finance) with regard to the Asset Chain, including investment requests and all related investigations
- Responsibility for improvement and guidance on corporate instructions, control processes, reports and templates
- Development and preparation of portfolio reports
- Securing the completeness of decision documentation
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Academic working level and an outstanding university degree (e.g. Business Administration or Business Engineering), preferably with specialization on controlling and with good technical perception
- Work experience in corporate structures or consulting welcomed
- Strong communicator with excellent language skills, both in English and Dutch, preferably also in German
- Strategic and analytical skills as well as a sense for political dynamics
- Well-organized, cooperative, taking responsibility
- Interested in working in an international team and willingness to travel occasionally
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. TenneT offers an excellent salary (in joblevel Hay 18) with good secondary benefits. Last but certainly not least we also offer good training and development possibilities.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Duty station for this role is Arnhem.
Candidates from the so called 'pre-mobility group' (imminent redundancy due to an upcoming reorganization) prevail over other internal candidates – when having sufficient capabilities. If anyone from the pre-mobility group applies within the prescribed period, the procedure will first be performed with this candidate.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 23,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further.
The Group Project Controller is located in the department Corporate Project Control, guiding the business in managing TenneT's electricity grid related construction and maintenance project portfolio of several Billion Euro. The position is situated in Arnhem (Netherlands) and shall be filled at the earliest possible date.