- Build a high performing, highly engaged product and process development team to create vision, strategic workforce planning, talent development, succession planning, organizational development, engagement, communication.
- Provide leadership and advisory on how to execute our innovation and continuous improvement portfolio and product line architecture.
- Responsible for the successful completion of selected projects within global product and continuous improvement portfolio, according to agreed time frames and budgets.
- Initiate and monitor the execution of long term innovation projects at core research and development or external innovation suppliers, such as universities or start-ups.
- Responsible for technology scouting and providing technology leadership and advice to operations to develop core sensory competencies within the team and drive the execution of the global sensory program.
- Lead intellectual asset management strategy related to projects and monitor the external environment for intellectual property against defined focus areas that could impact the designated group or the company.
- You will develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business and/or regulatory environment while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also coordinate subordinate managers and supervisors in selecting staff to align with current and future needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Minimum of six years of related work experience
Other minimum qualifications may apply
Demonstrated effective portfolio and project management skills.
Three years of supervisory experience