Do you like to join a fast changing Tech Company. We are recruiting for the Group Internal Audit Manager at TomTom.......Functieomschrijving
As Group Internal Audit Manager at TomTom you will work in a dynamic and fast changing environment which operates in a highly innovative market. In this position you will report into the VP Group Finance and Audit Committee and manage a team of 2 Internal Auditors and the external consultants/advisors. As Group Internal Audit Manager you will be the sparring partner for senior management of the different business units in TomTom and for the CFO, CTOs and other key stakeholders.
You will drive improvements, strengthen core business processes which often have a technological component. Additionally, the department reviews the relevant governance and compliance related matters. Besides that you will determine the Internal Audit roadmap and execute it.
Within TomTom, you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills and to further improve and professionalize diverse (business) processes and risk environment in the company. The ideal candidate has a Bachelor or Master degree, combined with a post qualified education like RA, RE, RO, CPA, ACCA or CISA. You have at least 8 to 12 years’ experience and the right drive and ambition to make a career within the company.
- Manage the Group Internal Audit team;
- Drive an Internal Audit roadmap that will deliver value added audits.
- Ensure good and timely planning, drive high quality reports delivered by the internal audit team;
- Discuss findings with management and drive timely follow up on action items;
- Execute audits yourself, preferably IT related audits.
- Manage the relationship with our Internal Audit outsourcing partner (big 4 professional services firm) and agree upon audits to be executed, also set the KPI’s and agree on timing;
- Fulfill the role of Secretary of the Audit Committee and manage the compilation and quality of the audit committee pack;
- Create transparency in the risk profile of TomTom and report on this internally to the Management Board and externally in the Annual Report;
- Consult and coordinate with other risk advisory functions across the organization in order to maintain a comprehensive view or risk management.
- Bachelor or Master degree, combined with a post qualified education like RA, RE, RO, CIA, CPA, ACCA or CISA;
- At least 8 – 12 years’ of working experience with experience in financial, operational auditing or Risk within a professional services firm or internal audit / risk position;
- Committed, ambitious and driven;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills (be in continuous contact with the business);
- Process, problem solving and action orientated mindset.
- Able to communicate and have discussion at Board and Senior Management level;
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of your time;
- Fluent in English.
TomTom is proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. They bring out the best in each other. And together, they help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.Locatie/Standplaats
Base salary, bonus, pension, training and good career opportunities.