We’re looking for a design student who’s looking to gain hands-on experience in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Our ideal candidate has an impeccable eye for detail and is passionate about graphic, editorial, and/or motion design. Does this sound like your calling? Read on.
Who we are:
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That’s why we’ve made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric transportation by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We’re going to need a human(e) look that knows how to inspire, educate, and motivate people to change their preconceptions and habits. And that’s where you come in!
Who you are:
You’re a design student who has an impeccable eye for detail and who’s passionate about graphic, editorial, and/or motion design.
What you’ll be doing:
As our Visual DesignIntern, you’ll be spending six months with EVBox, supporting our Graphic Designer in the creation and quality assurance of both company and marketing assets.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create station labels and mockups
- Create designs for merchandise
- Create designs for office assets
- Create icons and infographics fit for websites and presentations
- Perform DTP checks on sales assets (e.g. brochures, decks, documents, presentations)
- Perform DTP checks on product assets (e.g. manuals, technical illustrations, and packaging)
- Perform DTP checks on event assets (e.g. displays, goodies)
- Maintain pixel-perfect, brand-aligned designs and correct information in brochures, manuals, flyers, etc.
- Create explainer videos for our social media
- Create animated elements for our website
- Provide support in the production and distribution of product and company videos/photography
What we ask from you:
- You can navigate your way around(almost) all of the Adobe Creative Suite with your eyes closed
- But we do want your eyes open, because you have a meticulous eye for detail
- Kudos if you’re into photography, video production and/or video editing
- You have a sixth sense about what makes people tick
- You’re in possession of an awesome portfolio you can walk us through in detail
- You’re at your best when working in collaborative, multicultural, and cross-functional teams
- You need to be enrolled in a university for the whole duration of the internship
What we’re offering you:
- The latest design tools
- Hands-on training
- Internship compensation
- Monthly commuting budget if you're from the Netherlands
- Housing allowance if you're from outside of the Netherlands
- Team and company events