About the role
For BG Analog & Logic IC’s in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, we are looking for a GRADUATE R&D ENGINEER. In this exciting role, you will play a major role in exploration and development of new, exciting and challenging Analog and Logic Semiconductor products that are unknown to the world as of now. Are you ready to X.plore?
What you will do
Build your future with passion: Get engaged with state-of-the-art device development in one of the leading semiconductor companies globally in a 12 month graduate program.
By executing assignments in our R&D teams, you will gather exciting insights in:
- IC design, test and validation tasks in the related R&D teams.
- Be part of the R&D team, connect to supportive and supplying organizations and built your network inside and outside Nexperia.
- Gain knowledge and insights in Semiconductor processes in frontend and backend technologies.
- Take responsibility with perseverance: You are closely incorporated in functional and project tasks and into the daily operational work
- Optimize your performance: Use training opportunities on-and off the job
- Professionalize your out-of-the-box thinking: 3-4 stations in different functional units
- Close cooperation: You have a personal mentor who provides support for you throughout the program
You will be reporting to the test and product engineering manager.
What you will need
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, material science, physics or related field
- Interest in semiconductor technology
- Excellent communication skills in English
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn
- Analytical Skills and ability to apply pragmatic approaches
- Proactive mindset focused on high quality results combined with out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong collaborative and team-working skills, structured and solution-oriented working methods
About the team
You will be part of a team of approx. 50 people for the Business Group Analog & Logic ICs., working in Nijmegen, Suzhou, Bangkok, Seremban and Penang. You will be part of a world class team that is supported by cutting edge technology and unparalleled manufacturing capabilities. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and a safe workplace at an attractive site. Most importantly, you will be able to call yourself a proud member of TeamNexperia.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.