Graduate Cyber Security Analyst
Company & department description
Every day, the world's economy sees enormous sums of money change hands. Person to person, business to business, nation to nation, at all levels that business is being done, money moves securely, reliably, around the clock. And, at the heart of it all is SWIFT. A community of over 11.000 financial organizations in more than 200 countries and territories, linked together by one of the world's most stable and scalable financial messaging systems. SWIFT is how the world exchanges financial information. And you could be part of it.
What you will do:
Do you have a keen interest in security and always updating your security skills? Would you like to work in an environment where security is top priority? Then the Security Operations Center team is looking for you! The global team is 24/7 responsible for security monitoring, investigating and analyzing potential security incidents in the SWIFT infrastructures and networks.
Using a variety of security tools we are able to correlate various logs and detect suspicious or potential malicious behavior in our environment. Once a threat is identified containment actions will need to be defined and carried out where applicable.
SWIFT will be offering extensive cyber security trainings, amongst others SANS and SPLUNK, so that any team member can reach expert level.
As an engineer in the Security Operations Centre you will:
- keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users
- generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- monitor and respond to 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activity
- College or university graduate in any of the following area:
- Cyber/Information/Network Security
- Computer Science
- Software/Electrical/Network Engineering
- Fluent English in written and spoken
- Must be willing to work on weekends - 1 out of 5 weekends
- Eager to learn, keen interest in security, pro-active, enthusiastic, analytical, communicative, take initiative, investigative mindset and team player
What we offer
A professional and well equipped working environment that provides the best for business and people. A competitive salary and generous range of benefits. A global company with actual presence in many countries, giving opportunities for international travel and relationships. Want to be part of our global family? Apply now!