What are your responsibilities?
You reach out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments. You act asthe liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts.
Other responsibilities include:
· Ensuring that correct resolutions are found and involve appropriate areas in resolving problems when needed;
· Actively participating in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support in the Service Desk knowledge base;
· Demonstrating understanding of the customer’s business needs and achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings;
· Developing and improving your product knowledge, business- and professional skills.
Are you our ideal candidate?
· Fluent in Dutch and English;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Great communication and interpersonal skills;
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn;
· Team player;
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
· Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a Dutch team;
· Relocation bonus;
· Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
· Professional growth based on performance.