Deze vacature verloopt binnenkort - mis deze opportuniteit niet.
Interesting position as a Global (Senior) Master Data Manager where you will further develop the MDM program within a fast growing Retail oranisation located in the center of Rotterdam.
Our client is the leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions. They operate through its core business brands and offers its customers one of the most comprehensive product portfolios in the industry - from hearing instruments to cochlear implants to wireless communication solutions. Founded in 1947, the group is currently present in over 100 countries across the globe and has a workforce of over 14,000 dedicated employees.
As a Global (Senior) Master Data Manager you have the following responsibilities:
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer data protection needs
- Leads the data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of multiple ERP, POS and CRM systems
- Work closely with the business, IT and Legal to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements
- Passionate about the business
You believe in our services and the products we sell. You care about our customers (internal & external) and ensure our products and services benefit them. You also make sure more customers are heard and experience even better service.
You're driven by results; you can and you do deliver. You don't let anything get in your way and you don't take no for an answer. You break down barriers, remove obstacles and confidently get the job done with the support of a committed team.
- A strong communicator
You communicate business objectives, activities and their outcome across the business, ensuring they everyone understands and acts on them. You understand and meet the information needs of colleagues and customers and you listen and respond appropriately, both formally and informally. You share relevant information with key stakeholders at an early stage.
- A commercial acumen and a talent for business
You can assess and limit potential risk and also identify and exploit commercial opportunities. You understand the cost and value drivers, taking action to improve income flow and profit performance. You have a thorough understanding of financial principles and can use information and analysis to understand and make decisions that lead to success. You instinctually love a challenge and are driven to succeed.
- A real team player
You work as part of one team across the business to achieve our mission and financial goals. You exchange information, share ideas, cooperate and coordinate to build a greater collaborative advantage. You work together to achieve results we couldn't have achieved by working alone.
- At least seven years' experience in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred.
- Experience working with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in data management environment and other relevant systems.
- IT literate, the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate an understanding of how the company's IT platform interacts with efficient commercial activity.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-moving environment and be able to demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Awesome position as a Global (Senior) Master Data Manager within a global retail organization
- Excellent primary and secondary benefits
- Interesting bonus payment