To deliver the best service to our Guests & Partners, it is important that our +8,000 colleagues have access to complete and correct information in an efficient manner. The Customer Service (CS) Knowledge Management (KM) Team is responsible for making sure that information platforms used within our department are intuitive to use, have all the relevant information and necessary features. In KM, we drive insights into which information should be provided, improved and where it should be published for CS Operations employees.
You will be working closely together with stakeholders responsible for creating and sharing knowledge content within CS and other departments within Booking.com. Aligning with representatives of the CS local regions to ensure information is provided in the right way. As a Senior Knowledge Management Specialist you are responsible for driving and supporting knowledge related projects and spot improvement opportunities that are effective, efficient and measurable.
The Knowledge Management team is part of Central Operation within the Global Support organization located in Amsterdam. You will report into the Global Customer Service Knowledge Management Lead.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive CS vision on knowledge management by coordinating and driving milestones based on your own experience, knowledge and stakeholder input.
- Together with the knowledge management team build roadmap for knowledge management initiatives.
- Initiate and drive knowledge management projects independently or with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with content creators to ensure they have the right tooling and guidance to create and measure meaningful information.
- Organize, share and present findings in a meaningful way to stakeholders.
- Identify demand for new/modified content or content that needs to be adjusted based e.g. platform behavior or customer inbound.
- Assist with knowledge/information quality control.
- Support information platform enhancements for our core platform “CS Central” hosted on Wordpress.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a fun, diverse team ready to drive success.
- Contribute to positioning Knowledge Management within Customer Service.
- Have a large group of stakeholders to manage from local to global.
- Drive projects and other initiatives independently with support from your team.
What you’ll bring:
- Passion and understanding of knowledge and information management.
- Ability to drive projects independently
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Can-do team player attitude.
- Have an eye for where improvements can be made while having the end user in mind.
- Understanding of a Customer Service organization.
- Data driven decision making.
- Basic understanding of information platforms such as Wordpress, Workplace etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Bachelor’s degree/relevant work experience knowledge management, communications or any other related area is a plus.